Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The manuscript, including its 200-word abstract, should ideally be between 3000 - 5000 words in length. The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The author(s) must follow the requirements of the Publication Manual of the APA (6th Edition).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. The manuscript conforms to the stylistic guidelines prescribed by the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 6th Edition (2010).
- The instructions in ensuring a blind review must be followed.
- COPYRIGHT TRANSFER & DISCLAIMER AGREEMENT form must be completed, signed, and returned to the editor of this journal as a supplementary file with the article submission. (Download form for single author / form for multiple authors.)
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER & DISCLAIMER AGREEMENT form must be completed, signed, and returned to the editor of this journal before publication of the article.