Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
For the main document
Page margin, paragraph indent and spacing, and font format have been set according to AU-HIU International Multidisciplinary Journal requirement.
1. Two column
2. Letter size (8.5x 11 inch)
4. Margin top 1”, bottom 1”, left 0.8”, and right 0.75”
5. Tabs stop 0.5” left
6. Line space = single space (before 0 and after 0)
7. Justified alignment
8. Heading and Subheading: Times New Roman, Font Size in 12 size and Bold, 10. Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size in 10 size
9. Table: Font in Times New Roman, Font Size in 8
10. No heading and body style
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
ArticlesSection default policy
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
All submitted articles are double-blind peer reviewed by experts in the field covered by the article. The identities
of the authors are concealed from the peer reviewers and vice versa .
The Letter of Acceptance is issued after the revisions made by the author is approved by the peer reviewers
and editorial board, and payment of publication fees.
The publication is owned by the Graduate School of Business, Assumption University of Thailand.
The author(s) hereby assign worldwide copyright of the Work in all forms and media (whether now known, or hereafter developed), in all languages for the full term of copyright and all extensions and renewals thereof, to AU-HIU International Multidisciplinary Journal.
SUBMISSION DECLARATION BY AUTHORS
“We hereby confirm that the manuscript has no any actual or potential conflict of interest with any parties, including any financial, personal, or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence or be perceived to influence. We confirm that the paper has not been published previously, it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and the manuscript is not being simultaneously submitted elsewhere.”
ⓒ Copyright: The Author(s)
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://Creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/) which permits unrestricted noncommercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.