Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
For the main document
Page margin, paragraph indent and spacing, and font format have been set according to AU-GSB e-Journal requirement.
1. Two column
2. Letter size (8.5x 11 inch)
4. Margin top 1”, bottom 1”, left 0.8”, and right 0.75”
5. Tabs stop 0.5” left
6. Line space = single space (before 0 and after 0)
7. Justified alignment
8. Heading and Subheading: Times New Roman, Font Size in 12 size and Bold, 10. Main text: Times New Roman, Font Size in 10 size
9. Table: Font in Times New Roman, Font Size in 8
10. No heading and body style
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.