"New Submission on this platform is no longer available since January 15, 2021."
To submit your manuscript on new platform, please click "New Submissions"
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The manuscript has not been published or submitted elsewhere for consideration. (or explanation is provided in Comments to the Editor)
- The articles must fall within the aim and scope of the Journal, that is, business management, marketing, finance, tourism & hospitality, and economics.
- Research or academic papers must be 4000-6000 words and in Microsoft Word format.
- Manuscripts must be typed double-spaced on A4 size paper, a single column format. Abstract: 150-200 words in length.
- The Journal uses American Psychological Association (APA) style (6thedition).
- Initial screening fee of 2,000 Thai Baht is paid and evidence of payment receipt is attached with manuscript through online submission. Unpaid submission is considered as incomplete submission.
Publication Fee and Bank Information
Manuscripts seeking publication in issues of the ABAC JOURNAL will be charged a publication fee of 10,000 Thai Baht.
A two-step payment process will be required to enable an effective and efficient screening process. Fee payment will be due in two installments:
At submission, the author must pay 2,000 Thai Baht to begin the initial screening and review process. This fee is non-refundable.
Manuscripts which successfully pass the review process and are accepted for publication, will then be subject to a further payment of 8,000 in Thai Baht.
When interested please make the payment first:
- First screening process fee 2,000 Thai Baht (excluding the Bank transfer fee)
- Send to:
Bank Account name: ASSUMPTION UNIVERSITY ABAC JOURNAL
Bank Account No: 425-1-47714-4
Bank Account Address:
Bank of Ayudhya Public Co., Ltd., Assumption University (Hua mak) Branch, Thailand.
SWIFT CODE: AYUDTHBK (for Overseas Banks transfer)
(If you wish to use another mode of payment, please let us know by sending a message to email@example.com)
- Attach the copy of payment receipt along with manuscript through online submission or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aims and Scope
ABAC JOURNAL is a double-blind peer reviewed journal, publishing 4 issues each year (started in 2019), in January, April, July, and October. The Journal offers an international platform for presenting insights and discussion on current research and best practices in business, management, marketing, finance, tourism & hospitality, economics and related fields.